Solar water heater prices south africa, You buy solar water heaters here, you do not need to check the price, we provide wholesale price, of course, the price of solar water heater depends on the type of purchase, such as low pressure price is cheaper than high pressure, low pressure generally uses vacuum tube, pressure solar water heater uses flat plate Collector, the advantage of pressure is that the water temperature is constant.
We offer better quality products than kwikot, at an affordable price, and we offer the best product solutions.
Solar water heater south africa
Solar heating is additionally unremarkably mentioned as solar hot water heating, for the most part as a result of it’s wont to heat water for laundry and showering.
In south africa, that is blessed by prevailing sunshine, solar water heating will give up to eightieth of plight energy desires and considerably scale back electricity bills.
Escoo contains a vary of solar heating systems and accessories to satisfy specific unit desires.Water heating is mostly the very best shopper of energy in homes and businesses.
For this reason, Water Heating Solutions area unit quick turning into the primary step of customers towards protective energy.
Though initial investment is apparently high, the advantages and payback periods area unit very pleasing.
Advantages and disadvantages of solar water heater systems
While direct systems are effective, the different water heater components are susceptible to corrosion and need regular maintenance and replacement. Unlike indirect systems, they don’t use any anti-freezing solutions and can freeze in very cold weather, rendering them ineffective and causing damage to the pipes.
- Solar energy is free and clean: solar water heaters save you money and reduce your carbon footprint (carbon emissions can be reduced by up to 2000kg’s per year per household).
- Solar water heating systems are perfect for generating hot water where no electrical back up available.
- Solar heaters are easy to maintain.
Indirect solar water heaters are not as efficient as direct water heater systems, as the pipes are only able to heat a small volume of water at a time; pipes are also relatively narrow, so tanks take longer to fill.
However, they retain heat longer than direct systems. These solar water heaters also last longer than direct water heaters because they don’t freeze; the anti-freezing solution is also non-corrosive, which extends the life of all water heater components.
Solar water heaters can be divided into three main types:
- The water is pumped into the direct system of the solar panel, then heated and stored in the water heater. They can use solar panels or vacuum tubes.
- The indirect system uses a specially designed type of antifreeze to circulate water through a solar panel and then into the water tank. They can also use solar panels or vacuum tubes.
- The split type water heater has heated water in the sun. It is very convenient to use electricity when there is no sun.
There are a number of quality solar water heaters available in South Africa.
- Cheap and reliable solution, Simple structures, Easy installation.
- High efficiency of heating,water heated by sun light directly.
- Withstands water pressure no more than 0.1MPa.
- Operated without any power supplying.
- Electric heater can be used as back-up in rainy days.
- Hot water can be used directly, or can be used as a pre-heated.
- Water flow in the vacuum tubes and is operated when confined.
- Tank is equipped with electric water heater setting, automatic temperature controller(optional ).
- the insulating layer uses polyurethane bulk bubble,keep hot water 72 hours.
|Tank capacity （ ltr）
- Safe and steady
Flat plate solar collector uses all cooper fluid tube; System operating is steady; components are not easy to be damaged;
- Pressurized operating
Working pressure is 0.6Mpa; designed pressure is 1.2Mpa; the hot water is forced to stream out from the top; it is convenient to use.
- High heat efficiency
Absorbing coating of the collector is black chrome and blue sputtering; absorbing rate is 92-96%, and emission rate is 5%-15%; heat efficiency is high
- Good temperature preservation
Thickness illustration layer is 50mm; constant temperature high pressure quantitative foam; less than 5 Celsius Degree per 24
- Long using life
Inner tank is 1.2-2.0mm stainless steel; resist high temperature and corrosion; 15 years using life.
- Several models fulfill different user need
According to customers’ requirement, we put our several modes with different specifications to suit flatlet, villa, hotel and factories. , etc
|Tank capacity （ ltr）
A heat pipe that’s inserted into the fin absorbs this heat and transfers it to the copper header at the highest of the collector.mini solar water heater， the warmth pipe may be a skinny copper tube that contains alittle quantity of alcohol liquid.Once the warmth pipe is subject to alittle quantity of warmth the liquid within vaporizes and turns into steam. It then rises to the highest of the warmth pipe wherever it reaches a condenser. Once the warmth is faraway from the condenser by a heating fluid like water or a mix of water and glycol, the alcohol returns to the lowest of the warmth pipe wherever it repeats its cycle.domestic solar water heater， The condenser is inserted into a copper manifold wherever the warmth is transferred to the heating fluid passing through the manifold.
|Tank capacity （ ltr）
Inner tank material:
Option A.) SUS304 1.2mm thick
Option B.) Enamelled steel 2.5mm thick
Outer tank material: Color steel 0.5mm thick
Insulation: polyurethane 50mm thick
Heat exchanger material
stainless steel or copper coil or enameled steel coil (single or dural or no coil)
|Tank capacity （ ltr）
Solar water heater price check: break down
Before you begin shopping we have a tendency to advocate doing a radical assessment of what you would like. an honest place to start is to visualize whether or not you’ll need a brand new tank.
If the one you have got is in good shape and comparatively trendy, it ought to be ready to support a retrofit kit. A kit like this comes with the mandatory elements to convert your heater into a solar water heater.
You’ll notice that every kit caters to a special tank size and budget.
You may like:
- flat plate solar water heater efficiency
- solar heating systems
- solar water heater system
- Jamaica Solar Water Heater
Want to know more?(Solar Water Heater)
Email: [email protected]
WhatsApp：+86 157 2077 3477
Skype ：+86 157 2077 3477