According to our understanding, flat panel solar collector is a device that absorbs solar radiation energy and transfers heat to working substance. It is a special heat exchanger, in which the working substance exchanges heat with the long-distance sun. These devices are mainly used for active solar heating and allow the heating of water for personal use. Plate solar collectors are made up of heat absorbing plate core, shell, transparent cover, insulation material and related parts. They have fashionable appearance, high performance, multi-function, easy installation and strong field test durability. We offer solar collectors, solar water heaters, enameled water tanks, etc.
What is solar collectors?
A solar collector is a device for collecting and/or concentrating solar radiation from the Sun described. These devices are mainly used for active solar heating and allow heating of water for personal use. These collectors are usually installed on roofs because they are exposed to different weather conditions and must be very strong.
Type of solar collector
There are many different types of solar collectors, but they are all built with the same basic premises in mind. Usually, there are materials that collect and focus energy from the sun and use it to heat water. One of the simplest of these devices is to use black material around the pipeline through which water flows.
Black materials absorb solar radiation very well, and when they heat the water around them. This is a very simple design, but the flat panel can become very complex. Absorbing plates can be used if high temperatures are not required, but devices that usually use reflective materials to focus sunlight lead to higher temperatures.
Guide to purchasing solar collectors
- Solar flat plate collector is manufactured by laser welding to improve its performance and aesthetics. Laser welding of absorption tubes ensures very high mechanical bonding to withstand high temperature gradients and thermal expansion. These collectors are made of the highest absorption coating in the industry, namely vapor deposition coating.
- The building aluminium angle inside the collector includes special pin clips and rivets to ensure high stability. Silicon is not used on the collector. Extruded parts of ribbed aluminium alloy and smooth compressed EPDM gaskets provide water tightness. This allows easy access to the collector at any time or place for maintenance or maintenance.
- The glass washer on the equipment ensures long service life and avoids all water infiltration! It is also equipped with a general installation framework.
What are the types of solar collectors?
- Vacuum tube collectors are the most efficient but expensive type of hot water solar collectors.
- Batch solar water heaters, also known as integrated collector-storage systems, have tanks or pipes in the insulating box, glazed on the south side to capture the energy of the sun.
- The flat plate collector is a box covered with glass or plastic and having a metal absorber plate at the bottom. Glass or coatings on absorption plates help to better absorb and maintain heat.
There are also collector
You may Like: