Stainless steel low-pressure solar water heater, 304 stainless steel, and enamel liners are customizable.
Stainless steel low-pressure solar water heater Features:
- 316L Stainless Steel Construction
- Top Connections (For Easy, Neat, Clean Installation)
- Stainless Steel Dip Tube
- Thermoplastic Jacket (Won’t dent, scratch or corrode)
- Low Pressure Drop (Ideal for Low Mass Boilers)
- Cheap and reliable solution, Simple structures, Easy installation.
- High efficiency of heating,water heated by sun light directly.
- Withstands water pressure no more than 0.1MPa.
- Operated without any power supplying.
- Electric heater can be used as back-up in rainy days.
- Hot water can be used directly, or can be used as a pre-heated.
- Water flow in the vacuum tubes and is operated when confined.
- Tank is equipped with electric water heater setting, automatic temperature controller(optional ).
- the insulating layer uses polyurethane bulk bubble,keep hot water 72 hours.
Structure of 316 Stainless Steel Solar Water Heater
The solar Water Heater is manufactured with a strong 316L stainless steel tank that removes the want for anode rods. this means less protection, less corrosion, and a longer tank lifestyles. Its extremely long lasting cupronickel warmth exchanger lets in for top notch warmth switch skills while additionally resisting deterioration.
The solar has thick water blown foam insulation for minimum warmness loss. it is also equipped with an aesthetically appealing appealing and durable silver plastic jacket that guarantees a rustproof end, even in humid environments.
316 Stainless steel solar water tank active solar water heater uses antifreeze as the working fluid in the system. The fluid transports collectors from the sun to tanks stored in different locations. In order to exchange heat to the water in the tank, a heat exchanger is needed.
Our solar water tank is equipped with a built-in copper heat exchanger, so the workflow can simply pass through the coil to heat the water inside. Stainless steel tanks are better than glass enamel tanks. Our tanks are made of food-grade stainless steel, with galvanized steel shell on the outside, which can enhance the high-pressure strength.
Stainless steel has advantages in the application of solar hot water, because it can deal with the extreme high temperature produced by solar water heater, has excellent corrosion resistance, and can deal with the constant high pressure produced by continuous heating throughout the day. Glass enamel pots are made of carbon steel and are lined with glass to protect steel from corrosion. Unfortunately, these cheaper tanks can’t handle constant pressure in solar water heater systems.
Our solar water heater product list
Stainless steel low pressure solar water heater solar water heater Advantages:
- Can he operated completely automatic if connect with intelligent controller.
- Simple structure, easy plug-in installation, can be installed both on flat and inclined roof, and can be used with an auxiliary electric booster as to provide tot water without sunshine.
- Superior heat preservation ensured by one-off molding polyurethane foam with thickness 50 65mm.
- Suitable for camping area, holiday residences.
- stable and reliable performance, well wind resistance.
- It meets the human health bathing standards: the inner tank is made of SUS304-2B stainless steel plate or enamel; the silicone sealing ring has a long anti-erosion life and is harmless to health.
Why use a solar water heater tank?
stainless steel Compact solar solar water Heater with 30 vacuum tubes and heat pipe era. 5 yr guarantee. 30 Tubes.
The compact solar water heater is an multi function answer for offering domestic warm water to domestic or cottages. This unit is a whole device and includes a stainless-steel insulated garage tank both inside and outside.
The gadget will maintain eighty gallons of hot water and is ideal for a family of 4 folks. The solar vacuum tubes offer hot water even for the duration of cloudy conditions. installation is quick without a pumps or electricity required.
- Active solar water heaters use antifreeze as the working fluid in the system. The fluid transports collectors from the sun to tanks stored in different locations. In order to exchange heat to the water in the tank, a heat exchanger is needed. Our solar water tank is equipped with a built-in copper heat exchanger, so the workflow can simply pass through the coil to heat the water inside.
- If tanks without built-in heat exchangers are to be used, external heat exchangers must be used to exchange heat into water. This also requires a second circulating pump, because the water in the tank will need to be circulated through the heat exchanger and returned to the tank to collect heat from the workflow, which also circulates through the heat exchanger. The use of solar water heater tanks with built-in heat exchangers can minimize the components required for a successful operating system and reduce the heat loss to the external environment.
1. Sample can be offered with sample charge and courier fee by buyer’s side.
2. We have full stock,and can deliver within short time.Many styles for you to choose.
3. OEM and ODM order are accepted, Any kind of logo printing or design are available.
4. Good Quality + Factory Price + Quick Response + Reliable Service, is what we are trying best to offer you
5. All of our products are produced by our professional workman and we have our high-work-effect foreign
trade team, you can totally believe our service.
6. We have rich experience of design, manufacture and sell solar water heater, we cherish every order from our honor.
You may like:
Want to know more?(Solar Water Heater)
Email: [email protected]
WhatsApp：+86 157 2077 3477
Skype ：+86 157 2077 3477