buy solar water heater online, You can write us an email and tell us what you have. The cost and price are controllable. Our solar water heaters are mainly divided into active and passive types. Our water tanks have passed 250,000 tests and are safe. Reliable, diy passive solar water heater sun are very troublesome, usually using black hose may be toxic, although it is a low-cost simple plan, the following describes the working guidelines of our solar water heater.
We provide solar water heater products, credit efficiency is our service standard.
What should we pay attention to when we buy solar water heater?
Before buying a solar water heater
- Determine if your site is suitable. Most solar water heating systems are installed on the roof water heater. For best results, your roof should:
- Receive direct sunlight between the hours of 10 AM and 4 PM year round
- Face South (within 15°)
- Be sturdy with the shingles in good condition
If your roof isn’t appropriate for a solar water heater, but you have suitable unshaded land next to your home, you may want to consider a ground-mounted system instead.
- Decide what type of system meets your needs and lifestyle. A solar water heater contractor will help you determine what type and size system best suits your needs. Take the following steps so you can have informed discussions with contractors during the purchasing process:
- Use the Product List to find qualified models for consideration.
- Understand how solar water heaters work so you can discuss which collector type and circulation system makes the most sense for you.
- Protect against freezing in colder climates. Some solar systems are appropriate for freezing climates, while others are not. As a general rule, if there is a good chance that temperatures will fall below 42°F, choose either a closed-loop system with antifreeze as the heat transfer fluid, or a system that automatically drains back when temperatures fall too low for comfort. Steer clear of batch systems if you live in a climate with distinct winters. Learn more about freeze protection.
- Estimate the capacity you’ll need. Use the gallon capacity of your current water heater as a starting point. You can find your current water heater’s capacity or volume on its nameplate or yellow Energy Guide sticker. This should help you discuss the sizing of your solar system with contractors. If you have recently added or are planning to add more occupants to your household or a new shower, faucet, dishwasher or washer that will be in frequent use, take that into account in your discussions.
After purchasing a solar water heater
Don’t forget about maintenance. After installing a solar system, it is important to perform periodic maintenance to ensure efficient operation. In addition to hiring a qualified contractor for annual maintenance inspections, you should periodically check the following:
On the roof or ground, depending on installation:
- Collector is clean and not shaded
- Collector is sound, sealing and glazing are not cracked or yellowing
- Fasteners connecting collector to roof are sound
- Piping and wiring are well-connected, well-insulated, and without damage
- Roof penetrations are well-sealed
In the home:
- Pressure relief valve is not stuck completely open or closed
- Pumps (in active systems) activate when the sun is shining
- Pipes are free of mineral build-up.
If you live in an area with hard water, you may need to add de-scaling agents to the water every few years.
Here are some of our hot-selling solar products, you can buy solar water heaters online.Prices range from $800 to $12000.
buy solar water heater online
Need and Necessity
Hundreds of households in word do not install water heaters at their houses due to the excessive bill produced on their usage. This can be a great problem during winter, especially in the cold regions of the country. Now, what if we had solar devices that would heat up this cold water using the sun’s heat? Ring any bells? Yes, I’m talking about the solar water heaters, a smarter version of the normal water heaters. In the case of a shortage in sunlight, they switch back to normal heating as in an electrical water heater.
Since the sun’s photon energy is abundantly available throughout the year, the availability of hot water never ceases. The excess energy during summer is saved up in large batteries and later used up in winter by the heaters. In case this runs out of solar energy, it has the ability to automatically switch to an electrical mode. Now as sunlight is free, you’ll witness a high reduction in your electricity bills. The only thing that would cost you more is the initial installation cost of the solar water heater. But as the years go, even that initial capital is reducing rapidly.
This system is an environment-friendly appliance, just like every solar system. As they only use solar energy, there occurs no emission of harmful gases such as carbon dioxide, as in the case of traditional heating water through the burning of firewood or charcoal, to heat the stove. Unbelievably, even though we are at an alarming stage of global warming, due to the emission of these harmful gases into the atmosphere, most rural parts of India still use the traditional way of heating water. This can be avoided with a large-scale effort to install more solar water heaters.
Shop them from us!
Clearly, a solar water heater is an inevitable product you have to own at home, complying to be a better being by not contributing to global warming and thereby using clean energy from the sun.
Want to know more?(Solar Water Heater)
Email: [email protected]
WhatsApp：+86 157 2077 3477
Skype ：+86 157 2077 3477