ESCOO energy services home energy matters,solar panel distributor opportunities,one story passive solar house plans power house with solar energy,solar energy solar energy sustainable energy.Photovoltaic panels best solar panel setup,diy passive solar heating kits off grid portable solar power,solar house kit the solar house.
Oriented solar panel distributor opportunities
This website is dedicated to helping people get the most from the sun – and can be a great source of ideas that you could use to develop your own business. For example – here are just some of the solar business opportunities and ideas that I’ve identified since working on this web site and as a consultant in the solar industry:
- Sell Products – Billions of dollars of solar PV, solar thermal systems,solar attic fans, solar cooling systems, etc. are sold each year not to mention all the component parts required to build and operate such installations. Add to that solar lights, solar gadgets, solar rechargers, and a growing list of related products and you have a lot to choose from.
- Be a Distributor – As more an more manufacturers of products emerge – they need distributors to get the products to the market. For example, I recently started corresponding with a company in Asia that produces technology that helps solar systems produce more electricity (2 to 5 times), helps reduce electrical consumption in your home (meaning you won’t need to add as many solar panels), the low cost solar street lights (with 5 day battery backup), solar back up generators and much more … and I’ll be looking to build a network of distributors to develop customers for their products.
- Develop & Own Solar Projects – With Solar Energy – anybody can become a solar developer. Find a good location, put together a team of experts (I recommend starting with an experienced solar consultant and contractor to handle the installation) develop a good business plan, raise the money, build your project – use your experience and completed projects to leverage yourself into other solar projects.
- Sell After Market Products – As I’ve reported on this site – there are products that can be sold to people who already have solar installations to increase their yields, reduce the need for cleaning, etc.
- Sell 3rd Party Provided Services – Besides selling products, you can also sell services provided by other companies – such as solar insurance products, solar cleaning, solar financing, etc. (for more see the list below).
- Invent Solar Products – Are you a bit of an inventor? There’s a whole bunch of new solar products being developed. Need an idea? Take a look at any existing product that needs power to operate and think about how you could use solar energy to provide that power. For example solar powered cooling systems (I’m already working on that one personally).Maybe you have a new way of doing something – just look at all the products that came along after the invention of the personal computer … the cell phone … etc. the opportunities in solar are just as big if not bigger (as solar is truly a global business).
- Find Niches – Take what someone is successfully doing in one market – and do it in your local market, or apply it to a niche market like (e.g., solar for RV vehicles, solar products for boats, solar products for recreational users, solar powered agricultural buildings, government, mobile apps for people interested in solar energy, etc.). There are a lot of opportunities.
- Produce Informational Products – With everything going on in the solar industry – there is a strong demand for good quality information. If you are good at research – consider producing research reports, how to ebooks, instructional videos, solar training classes, the list of things you can make is limited only by your imagination.
- Produce Financial Products – Set up a financial company – and offer specific financing products – such as solar construction financing, long term solar project financing, joint venture financing, provide angel financing, acquire solar projects, etc. There are a growing number of private investment groups that do just this.
Want to know more?(Solar Water Heater)
Email: [email protected]
WhatsApp：+86 157 2077 3477
Skype ：+86 157 2077 3477