Customized sus316 plate heat exchanger, ESCOO provides such a service. The plates are all stamped with extremely precise moulds. Only one formed plate has the same precision, so there is a uniform metal point contact between the plate and the plate so that the plate heat exchanger can run normally under higher pressure and can bear the system.
Good airtight plate heat exchanger under high pressure conditions
- plate heat exchanger is made of polymer synthetic fiber using a special process, with high moisture permeability, good air tightness, tear resistance, anti-aging characteristics,
- plate heat exchanger products to achieve the advanced level of energy efficiency, long life and good temperature conductivity, suitable for indoor and outdoor temperature difference between the small area of small humidity,
- plate heat exchanger and can be configured according to user requirements heating, cooling, humidification, purification, muffler and other functional segments.
- plate heat exchanger usually use stainless steel (sus 304, sus316), titanium alloy in a vacuum high temperature brazing brazing type, or the use of ring bolt lock combination.
- plate heat exchanger to form a compact plate heat exchanger, can withstand continuous high temperature and high pressure conditions of operation.
- The brazed plate exchangers require 50% to 80% space as compared to other types of heat exchangers. Brazed Plate Exchangers reduced size considerabilty reduces material content, making them one of the most economical heat transfer choices.
General corrosion-resistant organic fluid
Stainless 304 Stainless Steel has good general corrosion resistance to a range of organic and in-organic fluids. It will have poor resistance to sulfuric and hydrochloric acids. Crevice corrosion may also occur when chlorides (salts) are present in the fluid. Since chlorides are in Basing on all natural sources of water it is best to use characterized water heat.
Heat exchanger life expectancy
Whenever possible, the unit will last about 10-15 years with regular tap water depending on salt content. With water containing chlorides or salt water, the life expectancy of the heat exchanger Is reduced to about 3-5 years of continuous use, depending on the quality of the water. It is best to clean the units by back flushing with fresh water if highly contaminated fluids are used.
Special application of stainless steel heat exchanger
316 Stainless Steel is used in special applications where the working fluid may attack 304 stainless stee lmore aggressively.All nickel brazed heat exchangers are designated with a B4 model code.They are used in applications where copper is not suitable for the operating fluid. All nickel brazed heat exchangers use SUS316 plates.
You may like:
Want to know more?(Solar Water Heater)
Email: [email protected]
WhatsApp：+86 157 2077 3477
Skype ：+86 157 2077 3477